Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ouchie Spray

Do you know what has saved me hundreds on Band-aids? 


A .33 cent spray top that fits on one of my old empty oil bottles. If you don't have any empty bottles yet you can get and bottle and a spray top for $4.50.


This website is an oil users best resource for any convince item. But back to the band-aids! My kids are active and fall and scrape and cut themselves open regularly  I've come to accept that but I got to the point where I was buying a box of band-aids a week and it couldn't just be the plain ones it had to be a character. I have 3 kids, 3 characters, at $3 a box is to much. 

My little spray bottle has. . . 
Melaleuca is anti-bacterial so it kills any little bug that just got in there. Lavender soothes and heals. In a spray bottle if it hurts I don't have to touch it we just spray it and leave it.  That's all my kids wanted from the band-aid my attention and love for a second and now I don't have to scrape off band-aid gunk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment